For any type of cancellation Marina Caribe reserve the right to handle itself through the following policies and regulations:
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours (or more) before the scheduled time to receive the service; in that case, a customer will receive 100% of the amount paid to Marina Caribe.
- Marina Caribe reserve the right to cancel the operation of any activity if climatic conditions (or any other condition) disfavor the established safety standards, putting at risk the integrity of the client or the personnel at his service. In this case, Marina Caribe will refund the total amount of money charged to its customers.
- In case of force majeure, such as cancellation of flights, illness or similar situations, Marina Caribe will determine the total or partial refund based on the previous analysis of each particular situation.
- Marina Caribe reserve the right to prevent the participation of one or more persons in any activity, if it detects that this or these are under the effects of alcohol or any narcotic. In this case, Marina Caribe will not refund in whole or in part the amount charged for the service.
- Marina Caribe reserve the right to prevent the participation of one or more persons in a particular activity, if the situation or condition of these interferes with the restrictions established in the description of the service, putting at risk their own physical integrity: Pregnancy, Age Insufficiency, Lack of Driver’s License, others.
- Upon any cancellation notified less than 48 hours in advance, but 24 hours (or more) before the scheduled time to receive the service, the customer will be entitled to receive 75% of the total amount paid to Marina Caribe.
- Upon any cancellation notified on the same day that the service is to be received, the customer will be entitled to receive 50% of the total amount paid to Marina Caribe.
- In no case will apply refunds for cancellations notified after the scheduled time to receive the service
- In no case will apply for refunds for cancellations of reservations made at the last minute.
- Any modification that supposes or requires the partial refund of the amount paid to Marina Caribe will be considered a Partial Cancellation of the contracted service; for such modification, Marina Caribe will apply the cancellation policies set out above.
The following service modifications will be absolutely subject to availability from our service providers:
- Change of service date
- Change of service hours
- Addition of more participants
After any modification of the date of a service, it will not apply under any concept any returns by Total or Partial Cancellation thereof.